Version 5.4.0 is released
- Improve radio detection by allowing several urls for each radio stations in the index file. This is backward compatible with the old format.
- A new dead simple podcast frontend is included by default. The heavily improved podcast managing introduced in pMusic 5.2 deserves its own gui. The good old PPG (Puppy Podcast Grabber) is now old enough to retire.
- Search inside lyrics.
- Play tracks other places than in the playqueue. pMusic is still a playqueue-oriented player. This is a function meant to check out tracks before adding them to the queue rather than an alternative play-source.
- Multiple playqueues for even more flexible usage. This feature is optional, and turned on in the 'Playqueue' menu.
- New export window - An attempt to clean up the complex export functionality, and to standardize the pMusic dialogs.
- At last, the basic Visualization engine is included. Atm, the visualization filters are simple, but this might change in the future as ffmpeg-3 allows much more fun. pMusic 5.4 is still depending on ffmpeg 1.2.
For the complete list of news, check out the changelog
Edit - Delete
No comments posted yet.